the 4th driving lesson today!
After my class ended,I drove to manjalara to fetch andrew because he was the next but he wasnt at home.So I went to the school to get him. Then Andrew fetch me and christopher back home.woots his driving skill not bad leh! 2 weeks more to driving test.I think we 3 are going together. Christopher asked me to wear sexy abit on that day if i want to pass on the same day with him! because my tutor said 80% of sexy girls will pass.bleee.
well my parking all those no probb..just on the roadd..quite scare ler :(
but my tutor said i must have confidence in myself..hehe..he is really a good tutor.he wont scold people. we can always chit chat in the car and so my driving lesson is not boring at all! and the fee also very cheap.just RM600 only.From undang until you get your P license.Cheap neh? hehe but he is going to China soon for training.. :(
ishhh i dunlike the canteen now.So if you want to see me during recess,see me in library! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment