Erm hadd Chemistry Extra class in the school organized by Puan Yip today.I,as a responsible,hardworking and the list goes on student, for SURE,I was there!! Only 10+ people from our class and 5 students from 5M attended.
While we had a short break requested by the lazy boys,we girls chated with Puan Yip.We asked about her FAMILY PLAN which everyone is interested with it and we talked about our family plan too! only me and munyee la.haha xD seems like we both had planned everything.see see see! this is my FAMILY PLAN! taadaa!
Around 25-27 years old
Get married with my white knight and of course we need to produce the next generation right?I think 2 or 3 is more than enough.
Get married with my white knight and of course we need to produce the next generation right?I think 2 or 3 is more than enough.
Around 45 to 47 years old,
My little babies had already grown up and they need to build their own family d.So i can stop working that time and Me and my lovely husband will travel around the world!!
Yeah! My family plan is great isnt it?!
And and and I told Puan Yip about i will be going to waiyap house next saturday for a party and her response was : arh?Why he celebrate Deepavali? he is an indians?!
LOL.*Laugh*
Puan Yip told us that she was talking about us with Puan Lena.They both agreed that me and munyee will not be bully when we work in the future but funfun is totally different.haha XD yea i know im strong and fierce enough!
And and and! we found out that andreww is kinda close with a girl form1.haha.will continue about that in the next blog.
erm erm erm had learnt alots of things today.not bad not bad.
after the class ended,saw waiyap was on her bicycle.gods he ride from desa park to school.*touched*
38 days left.
3 comments:
I noe.. Chui Chin.. Ada jalan very long adi.. Haha!!
eh who are you!?
u no nid to noe hu m i.. i m Anonymous.. Haha!!
Post a Comment