Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the crazy girlfriend

I was super very depressed today without any reason.
I just felt everything went wrong and nothing was right.
Perhaps the weather made me feel that way.
So i made a call to the couahbeii BUT as my expectation,he wasnt free to talk to me.
OK FINE! He was very busy with his works/there were people around him.*MAD*
And he called me quite late at 5pm. We talked until half way and he said his dad was coming so i just BANG the phone. I know that im not a good girlfriend,im being too ba dao and never tiliang him.But at that time i really need him very much! Then i continued with my dvd.
He called me at 8pm after he reached home.His sweet sweet mouth was able to turn my mood.sweet*cou baobei ;)

Thanks for your tolerance and also the care,the love. Sorry for being too fierce and rude to you all the time. I really hope that you are by my side all the time,spending the days with you.

this is really from him.

He is a 100% boyfriend and im a 0% girlfriend.

2 comments:

~[S]u[K]!* said...

omg~
he drew tat?? izzit wif fireworks?
damn sweet man..<3
happy oways~! ^^

mojojoee said...

:D stay sweet!!