The souvenir from China
HOHO! I posted some latest pictures on the previous posts and people said i look nice with the hair.
taken on this morning
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the evening
I cut it in the evening :)
I prefer myself with fringe. Look more tidy with it.
You should have known that i don't know how to make myself pretty with my asset
And this is the outcome
It is slightly alike with the hair i cut during form 4 but this is not really that jelly fish.
Frankly, no regret for chopping it.
I hardly can find a picture to upload here because I have changed, physically. I have dark eye circles, SERIOUSLY dark, I have gained weight. I look much older now. Thus, i will not blame you if you cant recognize me when you see me. And thats the reason i put a drawing as facebook profile picture :D
FYI, when i was driving to the saloon with my mom, the car broke down near the saloon. The car had been sent to the bengkel and no one fetched us back. Baby wasnt around. So i pressed up and downs in my phone contacts to seek for HERO to save us. Li shen was the lucky one to be chosen and he said no problem. After i have done with my hair, i called him but he didnt pick up the phone. He was probably being a pig in his house. My mom suddenly remembered our neighbour can actually fetch us back. And there came an heroin to fetch us back. Lishen was so guilty for that and he even got scolded by his mom. LOL! He apologized and said he will treat me to sing K next time. HAHA! Car broke up but at the same time, I got a 'voucher' to sing K for FOC. LOL! It has applied economic principle! When you gain something, you will loss something!
Weeee I shall stop here. Goodnight people!
1 comment:
so sorry!! ! !
Post a Comment