Saturday, May 7, 2011

7 May

Working days are so tiring even though I am just sitting there from 9 to 5. 
I don't like it. 
It is so so so so so boring yet relaxing.
Luckily all the colleagues are friendly and good :) They are super helpful.
Yeah I wish to get myself a new record everyday. $$ $$ home!


Ohyea I got back my result! a seriously shocking one. Before I was able to catch my breath seeing a Credit for my Macro, I got shocked seeing the result of the other two subjects. Never never thought of getting them :) IT is ALOT ALOT more than what I expected. Yeah as long as I didn't fail my macro, whatever result I got I will still feel satisfied. & Malaysian Studies result as well. HAHA I just aimed a pass for it and once again, it gave me more than what I want. GEHEE!


Proudly to announce that I HAVE DONE MY FOUNDATION YEAR!!


Between, May is not my month! HERMMM

1 comment:

感性说书人 said...

so good~
i got SEM 4~T.T