The second post of the day.
wohoo.
had a scrumptious dinner with his family, but w/o his mom.
it has been awhile that i didn't join their dinners and i bet they miss me ;)
his mom called me, telling me that she feel like crying because she haven been seeing me for 2 weeks. lol
blame the stupid final!
argg missed so many fun sessions with them;
his eldest sister birthday celebration, k-session etc etc.
The destination today was 得福小廚 @ Desa Aman Puri.
I was so excited when I saw a big crab on the restaurant board.
the crab. the "slow head"(translated by mrwong) was SUPER NICE!
and the other dishes.
They served the egg in a heart shape, so lovely.
The pork was so niceee even though it is so oily.
#the crab and the egg photos are taken by the low skill photographer, mrwong.
Anyway, it was quite expensiveeeee :X
I have a wonderful Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment