It is Sunday and I am staying at home because mrwong is busying with his work.
Thus, I am here writing on my blog!
Been to Delicious at Marc Residence last week in the evening with his family for dessert.
Marc Residence near KLCC.
Do not ask me how was it because I don't like sweet things.
But if you insist to get an answer from me, I would say the sandwich with salmon is good! :)
I did not even have a bite on the cheese cake.
I am super loyal to rice okay?
Hitting Petronas at Setapak randomly on last weekend with mrWong and YangYang :)
We had Maggi Cup there!
Two cuties!
Finally I am here proudly announced that I've been to CAB's house! That was my resolution of the year since year 2009. Spent some quality time at her house with them! :)
Sushi Zanmai in the afternoon.
Ordered quite a number of sushi and each of us only paid 16+ for the meal.
Menting and I were like OMG IT IS SO CHEAP PLEASE!
Tamago Mentai & Soft Shell Crab Roll are MUSTTTT!
House hopping on the last second day of CNY.
It was a fun day indeedd!
#wine #steamboat #heineken #gambling #angpau #number1 #africafish #birthday
#laughter #police #drunk #joke #gay #sweet #food #cookies #softdrinks #catchuptime
#sayhellotouncle&aunties #saybyehappily #winningmoney #carbycar #reminicsingtheoldtime
#games #friendly #bestman #crazyeversincethen #we'renotcinderella #photo
using hash tag is way more easier to express.
\
Fullstop
Got to go to wait for mrWong! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment