Friday, April 12, 2013

April 2013

Hi! I just feel like writing a post out of a sudden. Girlsbeinggirls.
Well, just in case you want to know about my recent life, you can follow my instagram. That is the only place that I remain active at the moment. It is subject to approval anyway.  I just feel that I am too old to play facebook now. Just can't get it when an working adult would post I'm hungry! Emo now...don't ask me why. Attention seeker? Probably yes. What's the point of posting? Just customize the setting and keep it to Only Me when you don't allow other to give you response. Anyway, the posting right is with you. And it is getting more and more elderly facebook users now. Eg. my mom is one of the active facebook user now. She even  uploaded her own photo to facebook. Okayyyy.

See you.

No comments: