Just wanted to note down whatever that has been running in my mind the whole day.
- I am currently watching the China show 爸爸去哪儿2. Those kids are too cute that they are able to trigger the urge in me to have babies. HAHAHA. I am always in the view that it is better to give birth to baby at the age of 25 to 27 (at least for now). That would be very perfect for me if I could have two babies at the age of 27. Raising a kid isn't easy, yeah I know. Father of my future kid, please work harder yo!
- Love is never easy. Things that have been happening around me always make me appreciate whatever that I am having now more. You couldn't force one to love you. It is even tougher to stop yourself from loving someone that used to mean so much to you. I always believe that the right person is waiting for you at the right time. Now is not the time yet. Have faith my friends!
3 comments:
:")
We are all ready to receive red bomb from you! 😂
Post a Comment