Saturday, May 16, 2009

16.05.09

Was that totally my fault?
Yea I think part of it was my fault.
But can you predict what will happen when u do something?
I HATE YOU!
I really HATE YOU!!!
I dont feel like talking to you anymoree!!
Please get out from my life.
I dont feel like seeing you anymoreee!!!
You feel like crying? OMG please dont cry over a split milk! Please think before you do something.U said im ego? Hey!PLeaselah! look at yourself first!
OKay !
here is 1 question.
Do you expect everyone reply your msg in msn VERY FAST?
Sometimes your friends may busying with some stuff and they may reply you after few minutes.BUT DO YOU NEED TO ANGRY BECAUSE OF THIS?
HEy come on! Can you please think of others?! You are free but others are not!
SO PLEASE DONT SEND ME MSG ANYMORE! I AM ALWAYS BUSY!!! From now onward DONT do that!! I WONT reply your msg anymoree!! WASTING MY ENERGY only!And i will make you sienz and mad.So I better dont chat with you,so you wont get angry!
And 1 more thing,
If you dont want to study during the exam but WILL YOU ASK YOUR FRIEND NO NEED TO STUDY TOO!?
He said : you all ah..mid year exam only mar! study for what?!?!
HEY YOU DO NOT WANT TO STUDY DOESNT MEAN YOUR FRIENDS ALSO NO NEED TO STUDY LAH!
I really HATE YOUU!!!!!
YOu will never think of others!
So when you see me,please evade me,or i will act like i do not know you!!
There is NO any turning point between us anymore!
BYEE!!!



Thankss Waiyap,Youkean,Shenghan,Seow Huey they all.ahaha XD THey had used alot of ways to make me smile :)
Haha XDDD muacksss!!


Sorryy minyii :((
I did not know that will happen.
Sincerely apologise to you.


about the msskl i will update soon :)
yesh we did it!
The overall champion!!!

*congrats to my sis.She won silver in her very first time of sparring competition.* muacks!

5 comments:

HIP.PO said...

cool down, heng wei! :))

-ZoEii- said...

dun tink 2 much la..
he misunderstood le..
u do nt nid 2 hate a person..
erything cn solve if u 2 tok 2 each ota..
dun wry,k...
anyway..
stil gt fotos u hvn upload rite..
cn send 2 me?

minyi said...

AIYERRRRR !!!!! say NEVER MIND till i fat mang zang ady laaa !!!!!!!!! actually can see thing from diff point of view maa rite ??? if nt bcuz of that i did not know there r human beings there supporting me.
and i understand + i knew the cameras were battery low I REALLY NOE !!!! and i REALLY UNDERSTAND ..
wat now ?? i bcame famous ?? xD 1st gal got sir's FIRST TIME.. if i juz get the medal by kick the opponent till guah lou chan, wat will i get ? maybe ... uhmmm... juz ' GENG WOR MINYI .. gratx' den end of story ady ... correct correct ?? enuf enuf enuf ... dun sorry ady aa.. and thx for the tears laaa... hahahaha
remember.. i m a FAMOUS GAL now... dun ever forget that i tell u ... xD !!

KaHyEnG said...

i noe y yr camera so fast no batery,
coz oways take ss pic lar..
hahahahaha...

Wei said...

no eh.cz i always take video.so the battery gone fast :( sob i din ss that day eh! cz the light make me look veryyy yellow and pale :( and camera ran out of memory also.always memory full :(