I woke up at 12:40 noon today as i got to my bed late yesterday at 2:30a.m
I was watching drama in pc and chit chating.
The laysim,the lame 1.
He kept saying that i want to watch porn and he gave me all those website.
Hey im still pure okay?! i never see porn before.ishh!
I was watching drama in pc and chit chating.
The laysim,the lame 1.
He kept saying that i want to watch porn and he gave me all those website.
Hey im still pure okay?! i never see porn before.ishh!
After he dc,he sms me and said the same thing again.
He MMS me sommore.He said he sent me porn pictures.
At first i didnt dare to see as i scare he sent me snakes picture and how if thats really those hamsap pictures?But when i went to check just now and these are the two pictures.

lame right?!After that he called me.He said:' dont look behind.theres someone behind you!!'
And he did all those snakes sound..ssszzzsss..ishh!! scare me nia.
I think he drank beer yesterday.
The Szeen also another one.
We talked about kiss.
Webcam with the ex-aiya-lougong in the midnight.
AHCHAP!
He showed me his room and his aeroplane collection.
wuu yeng nia.
and for TODAY!
heheheh
I tuition with my lengzai again..
NGEK NGEK NGEK!!!
At first i borrowed paper from him to have a look as i didnt really know how to do.
After i imbang the akaun,
he borrowed mine.
He taught me akaun somomore.*an shuang*
owh form 4 teach form 5
wow i was so concentrate looking at him and listening to his voice but not to what he was teaching.
Long time never listen to his voice d.
He is just getting more and MORE LENGZAI!
the most lengzai 1 in the school for me :)
anyway,he is d taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment