Saturday, September 12, 2009

12 September 2009

Hehe waiyap came to my house today at 1pm,back at 9+pm.
Cause he sees me feeling not well so he comes to take care of me.
We both just study Chemistry together.He study salt and alloy while i study acid and base.
Till half way,i felt tired and he asked me to take a nap.
Then I asked him to wake me up after 10 mins.So he acc me to my bed and he helped me to cover the blanket.so sweet!Then he continued studying at the living room upstair.After 10 minutes,he came and woke me up.Then his turn to sleep.Of course i dont allow him to sleep on my bed.
Heres are some rules before i go to my bed.
  • First of all,I must make sure myself is clean before i go to my bed.I must wash my legs and hands before i go to my bed.

  • Besides,I must change to a clean cloths!
  • No any other people is allowed to sit/lie/sleep/put something on my bed EXCEPT ME MYSELF!Only books are allowed.
  • If theres somebody step on my bed,mampuslah that person! and sure i will change the bei dan to a new 1.
hehe so my bed is always the cleanest place :))

Then wake him up after 1 hour and continue our chemistry!

At night,9pm,after he had dinner in my house,my cousin sister fetch him back.
hehe.Luckily he is here today.If not,sure i will be suffering the pain for whole day long.thanks lotts :)

No comments: