Monday, September 14, 2009

14 September 2009

hehe chemistry today.
sooo excitedd! because i love chemistry! and addmath too! love these 2 the most among all the subjects! dont know why.
Questions are VERY EASY if you study!
you can find out all the answers from the notes given by puan yip.hehe.Just by studying her notes,no worries,you can score A for Chemistry! So i didnt attend any Chemistry tuition.I feel myself so lucky to have her as chemistry teacher! hehe :)
I am still weak in Oxidation and Reduction.The rest are easy! but still have some questions that i didnt know how to answer.short memory.
Seriously,I can cover all the form 4 and 5 of chemistry syllabus in 1 day IF i were to sit diam diam and study diam diam,no walking around.

Feel so strange today because no one was disscussing about TIPS! yeahh no tipss! Exam should be in this way.

Puan Lee let us know our addmath paper 2 result today.70/100.I am really satisfied with it because i wasnt able to finish all the questions in time but only lost 30 marks including the mistakes i have made.haha XD not bad d lah!*happy!* lovee addmath!

Physic tomorrow! it kills me! too much of calculation makes me crazy.ish!

No comments: