Thursday, April 22, 2010

21 April 2010

Hello people! Again,my pc was lokap-ed by my mom. sob :(
Lets photo start the story today :)


This is the abnormal sister that i have LOL


Ok,we went to 1U that day just because of this

Yea,its Mayday Concert :)
And i will be going with my sister and weikeat. :D


I dont understand why he doesnt look good in photos :(

Went swimming on Sunday with Yangyang.





I Love this super much.He has the girl look actually.HAHA!







Everything in college is going smooth.
I will be having a week break next week and im planning to do something which I think it is really really cool! -Praying hard-


Ohyea, i have something to tell you guys,
























you are now at the end of this post. HAHA! :)

not funny :(

4 comments:

Black & Whi+e said...

omg
u wear bikini ah
u reli can??szehau

~[S]u[K]!* said...

haha..see~say de la Wei..reli seem lyk bikini le..szehau oso said tat..blek..btw,sze hau..she say tats nt bikini..haha

Anonymous said...

nice post..
cute pictures especially the little boy with a hairpin and pacifier..=)

Wei said...

yor i didnt wear bikini lar! *(&#$*&^@&#%^@$