I slept at 3:30 a.m last night.I just dont felt like sleeping.Lying on the bed and starting to think what to do.I went to Hidungtikus' blog by using my phone and i had the urge to read all the posts from the top until the end. I LOVE her seriously.She is very unique,childish in physically but mature in mentally.She has a very strong mind,tougher than every one of us. And also, she has a nice heart. She doesnt show the real side of her sometimes. She might be facing a huge problem, but in front of us, she will act that she is just fine.
Reading her blog brought me to the past. Reminiscing the past is really nice because it is just like a mind map to let you refer. Clean and Clear! When you are involved in a matter, you couldnt think 100% rationally. But now, i am standing outside the circle and seeing how things happened. I could see how wrong was him, how over was him, how bad was him. Seriously, i hate him when i was reading it. WTH are you to make her sad? Few pails of her tears were just wasted on you. Do you know that how many troubles you have brought to us? I am really relief that the incident happened though it was a sad case. Why? Because thats the end of everything. No more sad incidents and no more troubles!
Ish! Hopes the hidung tikus can be strong to beat the ugly beast! Love you lots mwhas! You can come to talk to me whenever you want and if there is anything make you behsong happen,I will fight for you! mwhas!
2 comments:
is that me??? xD
hu is him?????
Post a Comment