Friday, May 14, 2010

The first quiz

Day started with English lesson.Supposed to go back home at 9:30am but we need to stay back for the computing quiz. awww. The quiz started at 2:30pm,so we had 5 hours to study.
Hm, didnt really study much but the 5 hours really passed very very fast.
I told Sheyni: Hey i want to sit far away from you so that i wont be talking to you.
However, eventhough we sit quite far to each other, but we still talked. :X
I was crapping all the time and making them beh tahan me.
I really enjoyed the time studying with Xiaoling and Sheyni :) :) FUN!
Sheyni loves me very much today.She kept covering my mouth to collect the air exhaled from my mouth. HAHA! 
Thanks Singyiao for his useful tips.
He just simply said and one of the question really came out in the quiz. THANKS :)
We studied until half dead but the quiz only took us few minutes to be completed because there were only 15 questions :(  Hm the quiz is quite easy.I got the first question wrong. :X

After the quiz, HAHA i waited for baby to go back home together instead of sitting sheyni's car. His mom and the second sister came to fecth us and then back to coubaby's house to fetch waikin and their eldest sister and their cousin brother and headed to BSD Paparich.Heh,we 7 people stayed there for almost 2 hours and I had fun chatting with them.

Back to baby's house then. I kept screaming and jumping around in his house. How maluuuuu :( ( Suki,you should know why.DONT write that in comment!) 
Played piano with Waikin and taught him alil bit :) :)
Back home at 8:30pm; fetched by baby's eldest sister.
Aww. I am really happy with the life which i am having now.

I have a happy family,
I have friends;
I have a good boyfriend.

What else i wish to have? 
.
.
.
.
. 
A CAR!
Yes,i wish to have one very muchhhh.
im greedy!

Conclu: I am happy today!

Photos sharing



see how thick is this.We need to finish it in 3 months time.




Wei :)

3 comments:

Eddy said...

haha..hapi thn good la..

我 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~[S]u[K]!* said...

wahahaha!!! ofczi noe lo..blek..damn funny la u..swt==