Tuesday, May 11, 2010

owh

just telling you guys the reason i private my blogg.well,i will reopen my blog now and private it again later.
I went to check the analytic in nuffnang,wow the visitors really dropped much since i privated it.





















heh.okay,i shall start my story now.
On Sunday morning,i went facebook and i was really really shocked to see there was one Hengwei added me with my photo as profile picture.His description was I love hengwei.The one only added me and no others.He even added me in msn with the @ juz_hengwei@hotmail.com.I accepted his friend request and went to his wall to ask him who the hexx is him.That time was around 10 in the morning.He replied me at 1+pm.


I said: who are you? wth
He said : Someone who want to be friend with you
I said: can you please use your real name?
He said: No thanks.我只是想单纯和你做朋友.

Then he suddenly came to my wall and said : BYE.I will delete this. (smth like that)
then the account just disappeared.

I was like : ?????!

I just want to know who is him/she! 

Awwww.I never thought this thing will happen on me.The first thing that came into my mind was that people must be hating me very much because i understand myself that i am too straight forward and always dak zui people. I was kinda worried  as if he is the kind of 死缠烂打 and intended to use the account to flirt around and scold bad words in others profile.So lucky,he wasnt that kind of people. Pheww~

I always wonder why he would use that way to approach me. FYI,i really dont accept any strangers in facebook. Even if i know who is that but we arent that close, i will still ignore the request.

hm hm hm,i really hope to know who is that :(

5 comments:

KaHyEnG said...

lolx.. u got sooooo many ppl view u..
i think mine just few oli lorh..
u shey minyi xP no more.

Wei said...

still got suki pohchin aijia aimei joyce etc etc eh!

-Jia- said...

ya eh, we all read ur blog one lah yeng!

Anonymous said...

Wah u got secret admirer a? Not bad wo. Same to me lo, i wun accept any strangers in my fb, but wil u accept me tis stranger?

Wei said...

see is you,then i accept lar! HAHA!