Friday, July 23, 2010

久违了

Heh, just a quick update to let you guys know what hengwei has been doing lately.

Firstly, 3 presentations in a row. Math and Computing were done pretty well, i think. But i screwed my Intermediate English presentation. damn. Got really low marks for that and i have to say BYE to distinction for English.

I got 14/15 for math assignment & 9/10 for quiz 2. I am really very happy with it ;D I LOVE MATH!




TESCO with sheyni ;D
To buy WATERMELON and HONEYDEW for the farewell party.
She fierce until no one dares to share the escalator with her. HAHA

Farewell party for Intermediate English ;D





Bonds between me and baby are getting stronger each day <3 mwhas.




Lastly, FINAL EXAM is on tomorrowww!

Yeah, bak kut teh with baby after exam <3




Wei

2 comments:

KaHyEnG said...

too stress till grow 1 pimple at the nose.

-aHbAi- said...

love the last pic..=)