Hellooo! Im now in school lab and waiting for my baby. Heh! Of course I will not miss the chance to update my blog whenever there are chances given. I <3 blogging!
Okays. Fyi, i had my very first presentation with office attire yesterday for Computing Principle. Me and Sheyni were in a group & our topic was DIGITAL PHOTO! Never never regret for choosing this topic because it is easy to be done & interesting,isnt it? I even inserted my own photo inside. The presentation was quite well done. Yea, im satisfied with our work but the projector and audio system spoilt it. The song that we have inserted for the credit part which i think is super super yeng but the audio system ruined it. Damn! Fine, i have asked my lecturer to on amplifier when she wanted to evaluate our work and enjoyed our work.
I really really wish to upload it to here to share with you guys but i think blogger doesnt support power point file format right? Is there any alternative way to share the file here? There's another way, just tell me if you want it and i will send it to you either by mail or msn.
&&&&& the most interesting part was the video! The night before the presentation, me and sheyni went to Kahyeng's house and she was the main character in our video. She has done a tutorial on how to eliminate pimples by using adobe photoshop and the process was really fun! NG 20 times! After my final, i will edit all the videos recorded and upload it here or facebook Stay tuned!
After the presentation, Sheyni fetched me back to KB because it was what report card day. HAHA I gonna be the one who taking my sister's report card. Owh the feeling was pretty good being an adult. HAHA im not a kid anymoreee ;D Credit to my sister who done really quite well in her mid term and she really worked hard on it. Yeah, I believe she would get a better result than me in her SPM! Woootts! *clap clap for her*
Okays thats all for today.ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment