Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big Eat Lazy

Hello! Im too free & dont know want to do. Eeee im staying at home everyday, cause i dont have $$! T_T Mega Sale!
What i do everyday:

  • Online
  • TV
  • Fetch Sisters
  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Phone-boil porridge & SMS




The long long hair. Mommy says i look better with fringe. I gonna chop it soon ,errr dont know when, it is matter about money again. 
Taken when i was still in Kuching.

I miss my friends. ;D Yeng,Joycey,Suki, Sheyni, FunFun ( just finished talking with her on phone), Munyee who is busying for her trial. Aww and the twins, Andrew and Christopher. Ohhh, outing, I have no money. I needa wait my dad to give me. ;( 

How i wish i can never back to the college anymore. College=Busy!


3 comments:

我 said...

wat o y my name so small 1? bu xiang write my name thn dun write la i wun kill u 1 lol btw strongly agree wit u- hope can never bak to coll -.-

Wei said...

HAHA cause i scare you guat me mah. HAHA later you zilian pulak. yea i dont want to back there seriously! GRR! I dont want to face Advance English and Critical Thinking.

~[S]u[K]!* said...

haha..y u so scare bout tat 2 subject?? hmm..enlo..u r right!!! college=busy ehh~haiz..btw..sheyni damn xiong!!! lol..