Sunday, August 22, 2010

♥

I have never thought that i will ♥ a boy like this.
He proves the ♥ to me.
I don't know what is so attractive of him can pull my ♥ away from me.
Everything couldn't be explained. 
It is ♥.
He trusts me, fully. So, i do.
I'll never doubt the the ♥ he gives me because it is so true and i could feel it from the bottom of my heart.
He gives me my own freedom,spaces. Even though I'm quite close with some of the boy-friends, but he will not jealous for that. That is just because he trust me! :D
My cousin sister says, this kind of boy is already extinct and she asks me to appreciate him. Yea, I will! 




Trust, is a crucial element in a relationship. Without it, the love is incomplete. Argument will occur always. 
So, TRUST your partner if you ♥ him/her :) 

1 comment:

KaHyEnG said...

so sweet arhhhhhh..
xD