Hello peeps!
Yeah I am gonna blog about something interesting today! Hmm you might find it useful on someday later.
Back to the topic, one of my relative from the other state is planing to travel in Kuala Lumpur as the school holidays is coming soon! It is at the end of MAY! However, she has no place to stay!!That's so pity. She might need to stay under the bridge. My house rooms are all fully occupied and there's no any slot for her and the family. So, what to do?! As usual, I am kind enough to help her getting a TEMPORARY HOME. First thing I did was GOOGLING it as it is the fastest tool to get the latest information of ANYTHING you want to know.
I then came into this website called KL Homestays (clickable.) I found it really useful for salesman or tourists who are seeking for rooms or houses rental. There are various choices of houses/rooms from this website, range from small to big rooms, cheap to expensive rental fee. You can choose the room that suit you the most by just scrolling the webpage up and down. There are details about the room/house too, for example, washing machine, air cond, wardrobe is provided. They even provide the PHOTOS of the room/house! So that you can have some idea on how does the room look like and what you don't have to bring as the room/house is ready with all kind of facilities. And yeah, we got one room with the cheapest price compared to the others and my aunty likes it very much! OMG I never knew that IT IS SO EASY TO GET A ROOM IN KL!
I know you feel super warm now, because sharing is caring! :)
gehee that's all for today!
Wei :)
No comments:
Post a Comment