Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Please pay your phone bill before your girlfriend get mad!

Third thing I do after I wake up everyday is checking my phone. First thing of course is opening my eyes, next one would be turning my lazy ass to the table beside and grabbing the phone. Well, something unusual happened today! There wasn't any unread message!! OMG How could this happen? Normally he would text me in the morning, but he didn't make it today. So I didn't bother him. I am super good in being 15th when you be the 1st.

I didn't find him until his sister told me that she neither can make any calls nor text anyone, only I realized that I BLAME THE WRONG PERSON. ops I mean I shouldn't blame him for not texting me at the first place. I guess his mom didn't pay the phone bills and that made everyone fail to make calls. Yeah so I quickly ran upstair to get my phone and gave him a call. Geheeeee :)  & now he is able to text me already! =) =) 

Misunderstanding is surrounding us, anywhere, anytime, so we have to clarify it before we judge, alright?

I know you won't treat me bad right?

1 comment:

waishin said...

wah..wei wei so fierce de...i should learn from u...anyway, gt heart enough adi la..no ned sms alwiz ..cos v r mature :D right?? :P