HELLO!! Yeah gonna post some photos again this time but it's not me myself one girl show anymore! I've got 20 over people taking photos with me this time! It was an event held on 2 weeks back. Suki fetched me from Uni back to school. I had the fried rice with the fried chicken and fried egg at the canteen. OMG I miss it so so much! Let's photo tell the story ![]() |
| 5E'2009 :) Never ever thought of standing on this stage anymore after leaving for 1+years. |
![]() |
| A birthday song for her since her birthday is just few days after that. |


MCD @ Bandar Sri Damansara after school with Baibai, Jeong, Suki & the Khoo.
![]() |
| We'd always want to take this kind of pictures. |
![]() |
| Love this picture the most. YOU KNOW WHY? Wehee I was sitting on my chair in my class with the school T-shirt and the Jeong was beside me. Miss school time :) Everyone does I suppose. |
It was definitely a great morning spending time with the loves one at the memorable place.
Credits to Baibai for the photos :)






1 comment:
welcome ;)
Post a Comment