Hi peeps.
I am now doing something which I am not supposed to do at this moment.
just wasted another Saturday when there are tons of works to be done.
Alright I browsed through my album and realized I was seriously a super SS person.
I cam whore at anywhere, anytime, with any look.
Let's me show you some.
![]() |
| Standard 6! I forgot the story behind this photo but I am sure that I WASN'T camwhoring. Having all the hair up was the trend and so I had it. |
![]() |
| wehee my jelly fish head! :) considering to get back the hairstyle. |
![]() |
| I used to have a pair of big eyes but why they are getting smaller & smaller now? I think they are gonna be a horizontal line soon. |
| With my braces. MISS IT SUPER SUPER MUCH! |
![]() |
| Attempted to part my hair down the middle but I didn't like it. so i just chop it off and got back my dao gei fringe. |
| Wondered whether short hair suit me & NON of my family member support me |
| I miss the fair skin I had. I can't get photos like this anymore. AGING |
| took it for class photo sake. |
| behind the scene |
That's all what I want to share today ;)
I am still me, hengwei.




1 comment:
like like like like
Post a Comment