Friday, July 1, 2011

Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2011!


Hello! :)
Fyi, I got myself involved in a KL Marathon organized by Standard Chartered with the Wong family.
Unbelievable right?
What's more is I was in 
10km Run!
DON'T LAUGH OVER THERE! 
Never ever thought of I would take part in Marathon in my life but since his mommy was encouraging us to go, so yea.
I was worrying whether can i make it without any proper training 2 weeks before the run.
Aku tau pasal sendiri lah.
However, belum try belum tau right?
I killed the anxiety at last.

So mrwong came over at 5 in the morning. 
Gather at his house at 5:30a.m. and there we go!



Sky was still dark when we reached KL.
There were 22,000 runner this year. 19,000 Malaysian and 3000 foreigners.

10km run started at 7a.m..
Over the 10km+, I just ran for 2km. I walked 8km+ with mrwong's mommy.
Completed at 9a.m.
2 hours for 10km+ journey. It is half an hour less than what I've expected.
Sometimes I really hate myself for having stamina like this.
I wanna train myself, to be a muscular healthy girl.
mrwong accompanied until the 4th km and he was forced to run by his mom.
He actually worried that I would faint, fell down or whatever.
Lastly, his mommy persuaded and promised him that she would take good care of me.
He finished the journey in one and a half hour.
It would be a lot more shorter if he didn't walk with me for few km.


all of us. His daddy and second sister weren't able to make it.
the girls.
from left, me, his mommy, his brother's girlfriend & the eldest sister.
I am so short.
They are pretty pretty belaka.

self medal giving ceremony 
took this to send kahyeng via live profile/whatsapp on the way back after dimsum




spot the blue tag.
It is used to detect your starting time and finishing time.
You will just have to step on a idk-what-is-that-called and it will detect it.
then they will post up your time used to the official website.
so high tech right!
No any registration is needed.
What we have done were just
 reach there, run, finish, back home.
No any direct procedures.

spot the blue red thing on the ground.
that's the detector.
Left at 9:30a.m. and had dim sum with his daddy.
It was seriously a great experience and I am gonna take part again in other run!
So I must get myself well trained first! HEHE!


Just in case you want to see the result of the year, here you go.


No comments: