Friday, July 22, 2011

Finally it is over!


As what I've promised on the previous post;

Celebrated his eldest brother's birthday on 7-11 at his house.
but too bad, his girlfriend wasn't around :(
I think he looks like the Keith in 真相, right right right?





 Yay finally my midterm exam is OVER!
Started my revision one week before the exam.
No last minute this timeee! :]
Thanks the ♥mrwong who accompanied me until late night, almost everyday.
I knew he was super tired because he worked average12 hours a day but still ♥♥

Having him around, I wouldn't feel sleepy & tired. 
What's more he was able to motivate me and speed up my revision progress.
I found it was a super effective method gehee! 

Entertainment time!
#1 Camewhoreeee ♥




see he so tired

#2 EAT! ♥
I had 3 packs of maggi in one week. 
Exam syndrome.
It was 12a.m. and I said: I want to eat maggiii!
& I got it after few minutes.

#3 Talkbox with Kahyeng & Joyceyy! ;] ♥

Part of the food I had during the week.



Exam was fine. ;)
Yeah Drama time now!

No comments: