Friday, July 8, 2011

Ma Laifeee!

taken by menting's phone.

Took this during a break last week.
No doubt, the one who initiated everything WAS ME :) *evil smile
There are more pending to be uploaded.
I realized I didn't take much photos during my Foundation year and so I gonna take gao gao now!
Yeap they are people who paint my degree year 1 semester 1 with laughter.
I truly enjoy myself being with them. :]
I don't know what's the problem with Suki. I feel like she is always not around when she actually is. I think you gonna talk shout more to reinforce your presence.

So if you were to ask me how am I recently?
I would answer;
Everything is fine. I feel good with my studies & the life in U. & I am trying hard to get used to the daily life without having him around which is torturing me so badly. Of course, there's no any problems with my family. Everything goes perfectly smooth and well. BUT there are some personal attitude problems with me & I gonna make myself perfect by eliminating them and I believe I can do it! I have been behaving weird all these days. I lost my belongings ALWAYS, spoil my tupperware and shoes as well. I gonna chase the bad luck out of me!!

Blood test tomorrow! :)
& STEAMBOAT IN DA HOUSE at night!

Midterm in 1 week time!

No comments: