Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30 Hours Famine! :)



wohoo I AM BACK FROM A SUPER MEANINGFUL CAMP!
No regret for joining even though I was SUPER DUPER TIRED after that and required 10+ hours of sleep to recover everything! :)
Yeah 30 hours of fasting is definitely NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME!
Hunger wasn't with me throughout the 30 hours.
Let's join again next year girls!
Ho Kah Yeng! I will try my best not to sleep during the concert next time kayyy? DON'T GET MAD PLEASE! sekfan lah! jie jie sayangg :3 *rolling & blinking ma eyes*

Alright gonna get back to the hectic life nowww! reluctantly

A small announcement here;
I will be super duper free next Tuesday onward!
Joyceyy, Jeongg, Funn, Yengg, Lishenn, Jeff & whoever wish to date me, just give me a call kayy?
Gonna spend more time with the girl who is leaving for Russia! :3:3

1 comment:

KaHyEnG said...

next time u sleep i wake u up hard2!!!