He downloaded so many cool photography applications
for me & this app has got around 50 awesome effects!
sayang himmm ♥
RAWR My days were so contented man!
Love the life like this.
I will just list some of them out.
- Chatime as supper with his family that night.
I don't fancy this kind of drinks in fact but I was thinking to have a try since his sister ajak,
and as expected, it doesn't taste nice for me.
BUT the Dai Pai Dong beside Chatime @ Kota Damansara serve nice food!
eg: Satay, chicken wings, sotong+ong choy, char kuew teow etc etc.
Yay another new spot for supper!
- A sudden plan of having breakfast with my baby kahyeng♥!
BBQ Plaza just randomly came out from her mouth after fetching her and so that's our brunch.
Credits to Law Li Shen who made it as a great noon to both of us! :)
- 1U Shopping with him, his mama and his sister right after my BBQ Plaza.
First stop was Starbucks! My first time!
A sweet reminder from Law Li Shen;
Flash your Jusco card at any Starbucks outlet except Genting and airport to get 10% off! RAWR!
Due to the over excitement for helping his mama to save 3dollars, I forgot to flash my Bcard and One card as well to gain points for free parking! arh.
His mama wondered why do I have so many cards? HAHA!
My first cup of mocha blended from Starbucks in my life and I think Coffee Bean is still the best!
He managed to get some jeans from Levi's. I was so gek hei because I couldn't get my One Card point from this shop. GRR!
Oh my! The food is better than TGIF, just my personal opinion kay..
It was just another fattening night.
Seriously I love this kind of life!
Of course I wouldn't forget I still owe the Jeong and FunFun a date! :)
Celebrating his mama's birthday tomorrow. owh outing again.






1 comment:
Nicee life.. :DD
Post a Comment