taken in the lecture hall during my first and the only one presentation since my degree starts.
who say taking 3 subjects in short sem is tougher?
I think there is no difference, still, TOUGHHH.
Have been saying how tough it is but still we are able to kill them one by one!
YEAAHH AND WHAT?!
IT IS SEM BREAKKK NOWWW!!
Finished 31 episodes of 万凰之王!
It is good overall, but the ending isn't a good one.
& Forensic Heroes 3,
there is no any really exciting climax along the 30 episodes.
I am really disappointed with it, seriously.
What's next?
I am gonna watch 怒火街头 before 我的如意狼君
I just wanna see how ahbai's 郑嘉颖 beat down Laughing Gor!
My stupidest sister is considering to attend the super stupid National Service.
I hope not.
I think I will hide under my blanket and cry for few night if I gonna live w/o her for 3 months long.
don't tell her about this shh! :/
I always ask her don't marry and play with me until the moment we stop breathing.
Actually there are many things running in my mind but I am lazy to write more at the moment.
Just leave it for the next post!
Just leave it for the next post!

1 comment:
no doubt my 郑嘉颖 is always that awesome! :p
Post a Comment