Friday, December 30, 2011

LAST POST OF THE YEAR!


Hello Hello!
I know I've been disappearing for quite a while and some of them actually asked me Where am I?
No worries! I am still inhaling the same O2 with you on the same planet! ;)
I AM STILL ALIVE!
I'm just too busy with outings with relatives and all almost everyday!

Let's blog about the day spent with mrWong's family w/o mrwong himself, because that is the only day with many photos taken. 
Thanks to Wecam! :)
His mummy and sister came to pick me up in the afternoon.
His sister, Waishin has been asking me out since last week and it was like finally I have a day for her!

Waikin's iphone 4s. It gives good quality of photos compare to iphone 4 right?

We had Chili's again! Yeahhh! This is really better than TGIF!

Waishin's grilled salmon



The most expensive plate of the day. Forgot the name but it is something like New York steak.

and this is mine!
Tequila-lime fish steak! YUMMY!
I don't order chicken or lamb main course because I just couldn't finish them!
So I had this as it is not so oily as meat does!

Camwhore kaki!!


BR time as it is PINKY WEDNESDAY!
Yooo my chubby facee!


And there she left me for 20 days.
I feel so empty right now.


And now I am going to prepare for his daddy's birthday celebration at this late.
Bye!:)

2 comments:

mojojoee said...

waikin has iphone4s!! argh

Wei said...

Yes!! All the photos are taken by his phone! A lot better compare to iphone4