Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Complaints


Somebody complained that my blog is boring, you-know-who.
okay okay I admit it! I haven't been feeding my posts with rich contents and I think it is now lack of nutrients.
So I gonna blog something long next and you shall just WAIT & SEE!! C.A.B!

I am sorry for being MIA so frequent recently especially when you guys text me/whatsapp me/inbox me/post on my wall etc.
Phone isn't in my priority among all my belonging, just to be frank.
I could hang out the whole day leaving my phone at home! And most of the time it shut itself down because it runs out of battery. On the other hand, I actually understand the frustration that you would encounter when you desperately want to reach a person but you just can't get to him! That feeling sucks to the MAXXX! 
Anyway, just leave me a message and I'll read it some day later. No worries!
TIP: When I am MIA, just contact Mrwong and you'll definitely reach me!!
Biggest clue ever!

Okayyyyyy, stay tuned!

Wei :)

No comments: