HELLLOO AGAIN!
Like I said, I will post a long one and what's more it is only part 1 this time!
C.A.B! See if you still want to complain! *imagine my evil laugh*
FYI, I am now goyang-ing my kaki at home, enjoying my long sem break!
IT IS A ONE MONTH and 10 DAYS HOLIDAYS OH MYYY! & it is coming to the end soonnnnn ==
And events below are only a tiny part of my holiday cz only 20% of them are with photos taken.
#1; Bangsar Village 2
for the sake of the Lego Christmas Decoration!
Nothing to shop there as one piece of cloth may cost you up to few hundred dollars. $$
#2; Sunway Pyramid
With Mrwong, Kainee, sister and her BinBin
and with cousie the other day.
We sit the Ferris wheel there!
RM6 each person.
#3; Visit to Wong's house
Best place to camwhore!
& get nice treat over there!
Rongbin and Lokelim jelly me for being the Mayor of Levenue in Foursquare! HiakHiak!
Celebrated his daddy's birthday.
#4; NYE @ DPC
Guess that everyone in Kepong witnessed the fireworks together.
& counting down with the loves one.
#5; Thanksgiving ceremony at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort
His dad was given stamps printed his face by Pos Malaysia as appreciation for contributing in one of the truck invention.
SO COOLLL!
Hummer 2 and his brother.
#6; Bonding session with friends.
& birthday celebration as well.
This is the C.A.B that I mentioned above.
Jeongggg!
I don't dare to sleep early anymore because she may call anytime from Russia!
Had an hour of random talk with her in the midnight that day.
I am glad that she is doing fine over there.
IMYSM!
& of course the YengYeng who is now doing nail painting internship at Sabah! HAHA!
Shall stop here.
part II is coming soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment