Taken few months back. Photos are always not with me when I am free to update my blog. I really hope someone can give me one collection of all my photos. Headache to think of saving them one by one. Next year birthday present, perhaps?
Talking about the birthday at the first paragraph, I appreciate all the wishes and regards sent by these lovely people! I have hidden my birthday notification in facebook since last year. As expected, the birthday wishes on my wall dropped more than 50% compared to the previous year. However, I am surprised that some of the old friends still remember my birthday w/o any reminder! My birthday has been noted in their "biological calendar". Not forgetting the call from Moscow in the midnight!! Also, THANK YOU so much for the birthday celebrations, presents, the cakes, the songs. I got five birthday songs LIVE in total this year, before taking the recorded videos and sound tracks into account! Thank you for all the videos, photos, the only birthday card in this year and the birthday song sound track! And of course, the TREATS! The Japanese meal treatS, buffet treat and the coffee bean treat which is still in "receivable" status. HOHO! The Wong family wanted to celebrate for me but I rejected. I appreciate his mom, sister and the brother's girlfriend for the planning but my schedule was fully occupied! YOU GUYS ARE JUST SOOOOO AWESOME!!
I did not plan to blog about my birthday but you guys really deserve a big thank you from me. Just claim a hug from me if you want to!! I can give you the warmest and sweetest hug!!
So, yea. I don't want to finish this post by the fourth attempts. I've taken 2 breaks in the middle to write this post. I will be back , maybe in another half a month. I really wonder who was the one who read back all my posts few days back. Jaw dropped when I see the blog statistic. Please tell me who are you, else I feel so unsecured.
Yap Xiao Ling, what do you want me to write about you? okay, I love you!<3<3
1 comment:
低调一点,好吗?
Post a Comment