Thanks for everything that you have done to me.
Sleeping at late night, encouraging me by myside from time to time, making sure that I had sufficient water and food intake everyday etc etc etc.
Second person was the bad egg. We gave each other mentally support from time to time each day! Texting "Pagi" to me, confessing how torturing it is to think about the day, helping out with things that I couldn't figure out. I love this girl. She is my bestf, my mom, my milk mom, my tutor and the baby.
Third was this crazy person. He had been describing me with exaggeration words which he really think that I am. Thanks for supporting me no matter what happen! People appreciate you, not only do I.
And then my mom, the Wong family, friends that text me a day before wishing me good luck and all the best!
I am really happy with it.
Appreciate those who love me truly from bottom of their heart.
Heng Wei loves you too! <3<3
1 comment:
<3
Post a Comment