Sunday, July 29, 2012

29/7/2012


When you see me blogging in late night, I must be under either one of the situations at the moment;
i) Assignment
ii) Exam

You got to know a little bit more about me now.

I wonder who would check my blog everyday and I just got to know someone has been sweeping the spider web on my blog every day. It is so touching, comb ah white! And please appreciate my sacrifices made to reply you.

I don't know since when we have come to this 三人行, but I would appreciate every little things that happen to us. Happy to have one to babysit me, and another one who constantly splashing me cold water.

Okay. Task assigned by the comb ah white is done. Good night! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*wiping tears*

感性说书人 said...

i got check your blog everyday loh~

Anonymous said...

<3

Anonymous said...

You have more visitor than you actually presume! :P