Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tomorrow is August


February 2012 photo.
Thanks Juynn for the candid shot!

My eyes are getting smaller and smaller, on the progress of forming a line on my chubby face -.-

I discovered an issue which often happen around me, when I was screening an album in Facebook earlier today. I believe everyone of us, had at least once, being dishonest to parents. I couldn't remember when was the last time I cheated my parents, but I can assure you that I rarely do that. Maybe five times in a year or less than that! Some of the friends around me often cheat on their parents about their outing plan and the relationship that they are engaging. I understand there are some situation where you might have the need to cheat, but avoid it if possible. They are our parents, who have been showering us with love and care w/o complaining the hassles that have been brought by us. One of my friend, 20 this year, has been giving false timetable to her parents just because she doesn't want to go home early. I will definitely feel upset and disappointed if I were her mom.

Add on: I discussed the issue with my mom and she said, being too strict and over protective to the children is one of the factor that "forces" the children to cheat. It is more dangerous when the child hides something from you. So, being parents are not easy. Why not sit down and have a heart to heart talk with them, telling them what you are actually thinking and what you wish to get from them, they may understand you better in that way.

I feel so grateful because I could disclose everything to my daddy and mommy. Both of them are my "friend" in Facebook! Thanks for respecting all the decisions that I've made and forgiving all the mistakes that I've made. I love you both! <3<3

Sincerely,
the best daughter in the universe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky enough to have good parents, but many don't! :C

Eddy said...

最佳女儿奖

mojojoee said...

你好美麗﹗﹗

Anonymous said...

Hi, best daughter in the universe <3
haha guess who am i,i would said im the best daughter sis granddaughter in the universe xD