Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's September 2013!


HELLO PEEPS!
Just a short update over here!
I am still fine even though parents are not around with me, 
because I am independent enough to take care of myself and also I am being well taken care of, by my coussie, Pocoyo the stupidest sister and also Waiyap <3<3<3 
So much loves to them!









Have been exploring and playing with photobooth with my dearies while waiting baby to get his work done.
I personally like this LOVE effect and the roller coster as well as the aquarium background effect. 

If you are a good observer, and my loyal reader  hahahahaha!
I part my hair down to the middle like I mentioned years ago!
Finally I have this BUT I did it without intention. I actually wanted to part my hair to the other side but it ended up forming the line at the middle naturally. It just goes this way after I wash my hair without combing it. Perhaps my hair could read my mind. So just leave it. 
There's cons on this. The hairstyle makes me looks like a potato, exactly. 
My face has grown rounder and rounder. Blame the slow down of metabolism.
Anyway, that's a sign of me for occupying my stomach with food all the time and I live a happy life. 
Think positive!

See you soon again! 
I suppose.

No comments: