Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas 2014



Christmas Christmas!
This year The Wong family had a celebration for this. Courtesy of Wah Wah jie jie a.k.a. the 大嫂 for the effort to place a Christmas tree in the house! We also had a gift exchange session too!!

Alright! Let's start the post with the four pairs of the lovely birds!

Of course, start with us first! I forced him to get a Christmas hat!

The newly wed. An la an la, sweet la!
When I said 1,2.3! The brother sudden attack his fiancee with the kiss on the cheek. Sweet max!

The 4th pair!

Okay, so me and Mr Wong lose 99. (sigh, gotta think of some new poses to win them!)

The beautiful ladies in the house ;)


Okay, I lose 99 again in terms of height wtf.

After a few rounds of steamboat, we finally started with the gift exchange session, which was the peak of the night! 

This is my card to the luckiest person of the night.
I bought a set of shampoo gel and bubble shampoo from Lovely Lace.


Tadaa! Wah Wah jie jie is the lucky one! She loves it very very much that she said she wanted to sleep with it during the night.


I got a box of Ferrero Rocher from uncle Wong. Hello! It's my all time favorite!

Mr Wong got a photo frame bought in Maldives during Dajie's honeymoon. 
That is supposed to be souvenir lo! But this could be forgiven bcz she has been constantly getting us presents and chocolate as surprise! 




Mr Wong bought a box of Royce with a card written 'I want to eat too!'
Not sincere to give out the present tsk tsk

 A family photo! ;) Everyone was quite happy with their gift especially uncle.

Mr Wong is posing so cute in this photo. He was trying to avoid the kisses from dajie. ;)

It was a great night that we ended with some games. Before I am able to finish this post, I am already preparing for another home party today. It is gotta be another memorable night bcz I bring along a bus of people to join the party!


 Your faithfully,
 .



No comments: