Celebrated mrWong's 22nd birthday on the night before the actual day.
Dinner at Oriental Banquet at ss15.
Recovering from eyes infection.
.
Legendary Soya Cake!
Posting this bcz he looks great from this angle.
Now, let me present you the photos of us!
Below are candid shots of us.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
Photo courtesy of Dajie!
Lastly, family portrait!
On the actual day, MrWong surprised me with a day off from work. I was planning to keep him accompanied at his work place inittially. He gave me a surprise instead on his birthday! :)
We had home-cooked lamb steaks by chef Heng Wei! Massage in the afternoon. Dinner at home. Simple yet we enjoyed the day very very much! Love you very much ;)
I am so upset because my camera produces such quality of photos. I don't know what's wrong but I just feel that the photos have very bad resolution especially during the night time. Colour is not sharp and attractive as well. Reviews of the camera are all fine and good but err, may be I couldn't handle the setting of the camera. I'm not sure about it. I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this. FYI, the camera is Sony Alpha5000.
No comments:
Post a Comment