Monday, November 22, 2010

22 November 2010

It is 4:27a.m. now.

I went to sleep at 11p.m. just now & woke up at 3a.m.thanks baby for waking me up <3
I was tired, mentally and physically.
I wonder why am I so weak?
I always claim that I am tough, but actually I am not. 
I thought I can cope with the stress, but i failed. 
My workload is so much lesser compare to the other friends, but...
Something happened tonight, I felt so so bad.

Broke down in front of him just now, on his shoulders. 
Frankly, he is not a good adviser but he is always a good listener.
I tell him everything in my mind. He hugged me tightly, asking me don't cry anymore.
HAHA! I taught him to dry my hair today! <3
He was the controller of the day. He had to force me to do my works but he failed. I am too hard neck. HAHA!

I havent started to do my Critical Thinking Skills slide.
Issue that I will be presenting is " Should same sex marriage be legalized?''

Sigh.
It is 5a.m. now.

3 comments:

Joycey said...

wei wei, don't be sad!
cheer up! hugs hugs
<3 :)

KaHyEnG said...

goodluck <3

~[S]u[K]!* said...

muackx u..gambateh!!!