Thursday, November 4, 2010

4 Nov 2010

Finally finally finally I am done with the research paper.
It nearly killed me. Luckily I am the supergirl. HAHA!
Thanks KEEVIN! ALOTS ALOTS OF THANKS TO YOU for helping me to modify my essay, teaching me this and that.
Thanks to my little baby also. Although he was really tired last night, he insisted to stay beside me until I had done with it, and then went to his house for printing with Keevin and then fetched us back home. It was almost 1a.m.! I know he always try his best to give me the best. Whenever I request something from him, he will never disappoint me. i<3uthestupidbabyyyy

This morning, when I was about to submit my paper only I realized that I had done a really stupid and careless mistake. Owh, whatever. I just want to get rid of the 10 pages of papers as soon as possible!

Met a really-long-time-no-see friend after my class today. Ms Ho Kah Yeng! Spent some time with her in Secret Recipe in DPC. Hmm, I think we should catch up with each other more often :) Find me whenever you wish to. Heng Wei is always ready for you! <3 mwhas

Fetched the baby in the evening. We went to Kota Damansara for bank stuff, and the brilliant me suggested to go Snowflakes since people around are crazy for it.

Thanks to the super-geng-in-jealous-one, Miss Low Soh Khee for guiding us to the destination. She recommended the Bestseller of the shop and......here it is.



oh that's the website of the shop. HAHA

mwhas the baby <3

Once is more than enough :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL you're most welcome!!!! XD