Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HOORAYY!

please don't ever ever underestimate the power of these 3 numbers.
It  can seriously make me smiling non-stop like a crazy one.
Those sleepless nights,stress-es finally paid off!
worth it man!
It made my day! <3


Satisfaction <3
got deducted half mark already on the first page.
CARELESS MISTAKE!
BIG BIG THANKS TO MR WONG KEE VIN!

& Miss Ng Juynn & Miss Goh Men Ting!

Life is tough without you guys!
THANK YOU! :D



WOHOO! I have done all the assignments and presentations.
Final is on Saturday! 3 subjects in a day. awww!
I shall concentrate on the final now.
iamsolazyomg

Btw, got back my moral quiz today. I got 5/15. HAHA!
I am so tired. I don't know why.

Wei :)

3 comments:

~[S]u[K]!* said...

5/15 or 15/15?? haha..gt count in the paper de a?? hmm..sai meng liao lo..20.5..geng ehh u..sobx..btw,congratz la..XD

Wei said...

got people get 22 loh! the zhenpei. Yup, 5 over 15! LOL!

~[S]u[K]!* said...

war~she damn geng..the highest among all??