My week is so so so contented.
Once I open my eyes everyday, there is something to do. Outing I mean.
Monday ;
Finally the long-planned party had came. It was our class party but only 12 person attended.
Alright, we had fun. yea.
Funfun couldn't attend. :( That's sad.
4 aunties, Wanyee Munyee Xiaoling and Me went to Tesco to get all the ingredients and we managed to spend within our budget-100 bucks!
So everyone of us had to pay only 10 bucks and we could have a full-until-die steamboat dinner.
Wanyee got a free dinner that day and she got 10 bucks extra because she collected 120 bucks but we only used 100 bucks.
Gues what, we couldn't finish all the food that night. HAHA!
Szehau and Singyiao kept revealing Jungle's funny act in the past.
Laughters filled the night ;D
Wednesday;
Back to college for subjects enrollment & groupings in the morning.
Taylor's Lakeside Campus next. HAHA There are BR, Famous Amos, Old Town, Starbucks etc inside the campus. wohoo!
Saloon after that. hehe I got back my fringe :D
De Pastry next, &
BBQ with relatives at night. It was fun! HAHA!
Had been to so many places but it wasnt the ending yet.
SING K SESSION NEXT! with baby's family!
Back home at 4 in the morning.
It was the very first time I reached home that late.
Yea, we had fun but I was extremely tired.
Thursday ;
IKEA and 1U with family and relatives.
OMG SUPER TIRED lah!
We played bowling and I won! PRO LAH ME!
No photos today.
heeeeee.
Lastly,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVEYONE!
off to baby's house for BBQ and Steamboat party.
Yea, BBQ AGAIN! RAWR!
1 comment:
coz my car needs to makan oso.LOL.
Post a Comment