OMG OMG OMG!
WHY IS HERE SO DARK?
HAHHAHA! Don't get shocked. This is Hengwei's blog, my blog lah! You're not at the wrong site :)
Okay the first feedback I got after changing this was : I prefer the previous one. This looks so serious.
:/ I just want to make it as simple as possible. ;) Isn't this look simple? :/
Mommy will be coming back tomorroww!
She is supposed to come back today, but she went to Cameron Highland for 1 night. ARHH!
Oh STUPID FINAL causes me miss all the fun! BANG YOU BANG YOU!
I DONT CARE! I WANT TO HAVE FUN AFTER THIS STUPID FINAL! TO THE MAXXXX!
I want to sing K! Dated by Suki & and Baby's sister!
I want to eat good food. Yeah SUSHI! & Donuts! I <3 Big Apple Donuts lately.
I want to spend my time with mommyyyy! <3
Maybe I will go for some part time job, if any. I will only go for low cost high profit job. Yeahh The benefit of studying economic!
& The birthday celebration last night was awesome! 3kg soya cakes. woo :)
I will write it in another post after I get all the pictures!
Okayy, I shall end now. Suki is waiting for this :D
No comments:
Post a Comment