Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Few in ONE!

Yohoo! Im BACK!

Spent few days in the kampung.
Didnt really have fun because everyone was busying with their own stuff.
Anyway, they are coming sooon! GEHHEEE!


Before leaving that day.


SEE SEE SEE! MY BLOG IS ON TV!


surrounded her with the tilam.


COCONUT TREE!

This person is quite perfect, I just dont like his BIG TUMMY! Bui Kia!
He is just 12 this year but he is TALLER than me.

HAHA! I asked her to ' Pai Pai Shou' clap her hands but she actually couldnt do 
anything.


Saturday ;
It was our anniversary. 
Didn't have any celebration. I only want both of us happy everyday. That's enough.
He prepared me lamb chop as for brunch.




6 of us went to Star Live Concert which was organized by ntv7. Baby's bro & sister with their partners, eldest sister and me. Baby didn't follow. Bish him! Frankly, only the ending part was nice. Ding Dang was awesome. & the FIREWORKS ♥♥
got alots of these thingy.


Sunday ;
1U with baby for movie. Plan failed anyway. Was stuck in the carpark for don't-know-how-many hours. And I only had a plate of Chuka Idako from Sakae Sushi. LOVE OCTOPUS LAH! Dinner at baby's house & went for swimming with his mom. SUPER COLD WEH!

Monday ; 
Baby's mom asked us to go the Double Tree Hotel for spa, swimming, gym etc etc. Didn't make it since baby had a date & I was quite tired ;( SUPER REGRET NOW

Tuesday ;
Went to the Double Tree Hotel to fetch baby's parents. His mom asked me to do the sauna thingy with her. That was too hot for me, so I waited her outside. This hotel is awesome! 5 Stars weh. Didn't get to see the room. Baby and his mommy said the room is super nice. ;( 
Lunch at Concorde Hotel with his parents and sister. woots the 北京烧鸭 is super nice too! 




I didnt know human can still survive under this temperature.

The toilet!


That's all my report! HAHA

Hmm..That was the first week of my holidays. 1+weeks to go. I WANT A LONGER HOLIDAYS PLEASE!
Arranging my schedule. Lots of dates. hee :D
Ho Kah Yeng, I never forget about you kay? Don't worry!

I WANT A CAMERA FOR X'MAS PRESENT PLEASE!



Result will out on next Tuesday T_T

Wei :D





1 comment:

KaHyEnG said...

So suddenly I saw my name there. XP haha, why just say to me? I never say anything before worh.