Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HOTT!


HELLO!
*ouchhhh!* SO HOTT!!
Oh I don't mean that I am hot, ithinkthiswordcanneverapplyonme.
I mean the photos are so HOT! means that the photo are just taken and they are still hot!
HAHA!
Yayy see see see, I am with my fringe!
I love to have it because I don't need to pin up my hair.
I hate it when my hair block my sight,
who knows if a lengzai appears in front of me and I missed it!
I look fresh with it right? 
SAY YES! :D




The third semester has just officially started and lectures commenced on today.
Yea the second day. Just imagine how hectic the college life is.
So ENJOY YOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE TO THE MAX PLEASE!
I am taking 3 subjects; 
Macroeconomics which I suppose that I can learn alots alots of new things from it,
Calculus which is the 'further' addmath,
& Statistics which I hope to get a good grade for this subject.
Yeahh Aiming high grade for each subjects since I  ♥ M&M, Maths and MONEY!
I bet this sem would be quite a stress-less one because it is only about calculations except Macro.
I am gonna learn about unemployment, inflation etc in Macro.
Basically it involves everyone in the society.
So I think it would be quite interesting!
The most important thing is that I can gain knowledge from it! Heee :D


i know what are you thinking right now.
You feel like punching/pinching me, please don't.
sayang me please :D
Ohyea, I am watching Forensic Heroes 2.
OMG YOU ARE SO OUTDATED! 
BLEE!
Their jobs are so so COOL.
Too bad that I hate science. owh :(
& I watched few episodes of Devil Beside You.
OMG He Jun Xiang is just sooooo lengzai <3




The feeling of falling in ♥ is just so great.
I am glad to have him.
This year is gonna be the fourth year since we ♥
geheee I am surprised when I get to know that Hengwei is actually a loyal person.
Baby, BUCK UP IN YOUR EXAM!
give you alots alots of  ♥♥♥♥♥
gelinyaaaa omg

Okay lah,
That's all for today!
Thanks for reading! 

;
HENGWEI :D

No comments: