Alright, I had TWO nightmares last night. A big one & a weirdest one, that made me awake in the middle of night. That was seriously scary. I am not gonna tell you what the dreams are because according to singyiao, dream reflects things deep in your mind. Yeah, I don't want to let people to read my mind. ;P
Quizes are in these 2 weeks, college just started and now quizes, so busy man! Yeah, that's college life. I have been complaining too much about college, awful. Hundreds of Calculus questions were given on the first class. So I am doing alots of addmath now, which makes my life contented abit. Math has a power that can cause me don't feel like stop doing it. Weirdo. Whatever, I just love Math. However, I will be frustrated too, sometimes, when I can't solve the questions! I will just skip it and that make me feel better. HAHA!
I posted a status last night, about the date with baby. Baby thew me that question.I have been thinking about this for so long but still I can't find an answer for it. Just in case you wonder what is that so-hard question, it is WHEN WAS OUR LAST DATE? To be frank, since the day we fell into the deep love river, we only had few dates. You can actually find the answers on your hands. SUPER FEW. Sheyni says it is because we are being too close with each other's family, thus we always hang out together. I am not saying this is a bad thing, of course it is good, seriously good because there are a lots of underground couples around me wish to be like us also. Sometimes, I feel pity to them because they have to tell lies, and hide something in front of people that stay under the same roof with them. That's so suffer man! I really appreciate our parents for being so considerate and good to agree with us. So, as long as we can live peacefully and not cheating our parents, no any date, I am satisfied. We still meet each other always, is just that there are 3rd, 4th. 5th. 6th....parties around us. Of course I don't mean that I want to have private space with him in A ROOM! Don't think it to that way please.
Chinese New Year is coming soon. Mom is playing CNY songs everyday, different disc. Wait,what is more interesting fall on 2 weeks after CNY. MIDTERM EXAM!
Misspelled the 'Junction', I am too lazy to correct it.
This ads is superb.
It ables to be the center of attraction wherever it goes.
Alright, my brain stops working.
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment