Monday, January 31, 2011

Yay blog visitors drops terribly. Yea is still dropping, now only left 1 quarter of the number I used to have. Thanks to those who stay, and to those who leave.

Life has been quite contented these few days. Shopped the whole day with cousin sister (yangyang's mummy) that day. Lunch at BarBQ plaza because of this. BR after that.

 I didn't plan to buy anything that day.Cousin sister gifted me a collar tee. We got the same but different colour shirt.

Saturday;
Spent the day with MrWong at my house. But most of the time, I was helping my mom in the kitchen while he was busy gaming. At night, he helped mommy to cook Soya Bean. HAHA! He then fetched my daddy from KL. That is what he supposed to do right? 

Yeah Pictures time! ;D
Just some random photos









Got myself a hairband. Just give me a chance to be girlish,abit.

That's all Buai!


Wei ;D


No comments: